WWD will host the third annual WWD Honors, an annual celebration of individual creative vision and business leadership across the industry. The celebration will anchor WWD’s 2018 CEO Summit on the evening of October 30 in New York.
We are delighted to announce that Leonard Lauder, Chairman Emeritus of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc., will receive the 2018 John B. Fairchild Honor this year. More honorees to come, please check back for updates.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
2018 CEO/Creative Leadership
Edward Nardoza Honor for CEO/Creative Leadership
- 2018 Best-Performing Company / Small-Cap Stefano Curti Markwins
- 2018 John B. Fairchild Honor Leonard Lauder The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- 2018 Corporate Citizenship Francois-Henri Pinault Kering
- 2018 Best-Performing Company / Large-Cap Dani Reiss Canada Goose
- 2017 John B. Fairchild Honor Karl Lagerfeld
- 2016 John B. Fairchild Honors Ralph Lauren
- 2017 CEO / Creative Leadership Marco Bizzarri
- 2016 CEO / Creative Leadership Sidney Toledano
- 2017 Best Performing Company, Large Cap Moncler
- 2017 Best Performing Company, Small Cap The RealReal
- 2017 Corporate Citizenship Patagonia
Leonard Lauder to Receive John B. Fairchild Honor
The chairman emeritus of the Estée Lauder Cos. Inc. will receive the honor at the WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit in October.
Karl Lagerfeld on Longevity, Work Ethic and Creativity
Lagerfeld was the second recipient of the John B. Fairchild Honor. In conversation with WWD's Bridget Foley, he discussed his career.
Ralph Lauren Receives John B. Fairchild Honor
The award recognizes Lauren’s brilliant creative vision and business acumen, and the audacity with which he fused the two into a $7.5 billion dollar global empire.
WWD Unveils Recipients of First Honors Awards
Sidney Toledano, Pandora, Farfetch and Inditex join Ralph Lauren as WWD honorees.
WWD Honorees: Winning in Changing Times
Emanuel Chirico, Kering, Canada Goose and Markwins are set to be honored at the WWD CEO Summit next month.