Learn how to grow a beauty brand from people who have done it before. WWD brings 100+ executives from the most promising indie brands together with seasoned pros who can help them lead, build and grow. Take part in small-group discussions and one-to-one networking with:
- Founders who have turned ideas into iconic brands and offer inspiration as well as practical intelligence
- Fellow entrepreneurs who have shown an active interest in building community and learning from each other
- Thought leaders on branding, investing, technology and more who have made founders’ visions business realities
Spend one day – and benefit from years of beauty industry experience.
8-9am // Registration & Breakfast
Grab a coffee and kick off the day by greeting your fellow beauty entrepreneurs.
9:00-10:30am // Session I
10:30-11:15am // ENHANCED NETWORKING! Connect Direct
Join the exclusive BeautyVest LinkedIn group and personalize your networking experience with the Direct Connect feature on the WWD BeautyVest app.
11:15am-12.30pm // Session II
12:30-2:00pm // NEW FORMAT! Meet a mentor
Customize your experience by selecting a roundtable featuring the discussion topic of your choice and get real-world advice from a tested executive while enjoying lunch. Sample table topics:
– Enlarging brand voice through influencer marketing
– Learning how to scale your business
– Mastering M&A
2:00–3:45pm // Session III
3:45-4:45pm // Wine Reception
Raise a glass with your peers and share key takeaways from the day.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
Who Is Speaking?
- Marla Beck Bluemercury Inc.
- Richelieu Dennis Sundial Brands
- Gail Federici Federici Brands
- Tara Foley Follain
- Carol J. Hamilton L'Oréal USA
- Amanda E. Johnson Mented Cosmetics
- Annie Lawless Lawless Beauty
- Jenny Pratt Dash Hudson
- Rachel Roff Urban Skin RX
- Nancy Twine Briogeo
- James Walker W3ll People
- Kirsten Kjaer Weis Kjaer Weis
Past Editorial Coverage
The Allure of Beauty for Private Equity
For some private equity firms, beauty was love at first sight — the margins, the replenishment, the consumer appetite and the near-guaranteed exit — were a perfect match.
Beauty Continues to Make a Mark in M&A
M&A activity in beauty is effervescent, with private equity prepared to pay high multiples and digitally native brands luring investors.