WWD CULTURE CONFERENCE
LGBTQ power and influence.
Join the editors of WWD for a content-rich, business-oriented program focused on the LGBTQ community’s growing power and influence in fashion and beauty.
Gain perspective on who this community is, how it’s changing, and what you can do to better serve it.
Topics will include:
- LGBTQ America – the new social, cultural and demographic landscape
- Key factors influencing purchase decisions
- How to create brand affinity and build loyalty
- Cutting-edge concepts from fashion, beauty and retail
- The business case for workplace equality and inclusion
- How to shift company culture to unlock potential
- Best workplace practices from fashion and beauty leaders
- The challenges in global markets
7:30-8:30 am Registration & Breakfast
8:30 am-10:30 am Session I
10:30-11:00 am Networking Break
11:00 am-1:00 pm Session II
1:00-2:00 pm Networking Lunch
2:00-4:00 pm Session III
4:00 pm Networking Reception
Note: Agenda subject to change
WhereNew York City
Who Is Speaking?
- Beck Bailey Human Rights Campaign
- Sarah Kate Ellis GLAAD
- Gigi Gorgeous Talent
- Angela Guy L’Oréal USA
- Fabrice Houdart The United Nations
- R. Alexandra Keith P&G Beauty
- Shelly McNamara Procter & Gamble
- Shawn Outler Macy's Inc.
- David Paisley Community Marketing & Insights
- Thomas Roth Community Marketing & Insights
- Joshua Schulman Coach
- Rob Smith The Phluid Project