WWD CULTURE CONFERENCE
LGBTQ power and influence.
Join the editors of WWD for a content-rich, business-oriented program focused on the LGBTQ community’s growing power and influence in fashion and beauty.
Gain perspective on who this community is, how it’s changing, and what you can do to better serve it.
Topics will include:
- LGBTQ America – the new social, cultural and demographic landscape
- Key factors influencing purchase decisions
- How to create brand affinity and build loyalty
- Cutting-edge concepts from fashion, beauty and retail
- The business case for workplace equality and inclusion
- How to shift company culture to unlock potential
- Best workplace practices from fashion and beauty leaders
- The challenges in global markets
WhereNew York City
Who Is Speaking?
- Beck Bailey Human Rights Campaign
- Sarah Kate Ellis GLAAD
- Angela Guy L’Oréal USA
- R. Alexandra Keith P&G Beauty
- Shelly McNamara Procter & Gamble
- David Paisley Community Marketing & Insights
- Thomas Roth Community Marketing & Insights
- Rob Smith The Phluid Project