Physical and digital retail are converging, creating profound change across the industry. At WWD Retail 20/20 – The New Store Experience, we will explore ways to attract and engage consumers and inspire their loyalty across channels. We will highlight innovations that can transform shopping for fashion, footwear and beauty.
Topics to include:
- Stimulating consumer demand for fashion & beauty
- Reimagining physical spaces
- personalizing and customizing product offerings
- Tracking and analyzing shopper behavior across visits
- Leveraging data in store to improve and personalize services
7:30 – 8:30AM // Breakfast & Registration
8:30 – 10:30AM // Session I
10:30 – 11:15AM // Networking Break
11:15 AM – 12:45PM // Session II
12:45 – 2PM // Lunch
2PM – 4PM // Session III
4PM // Wine Reception
*Sample agenda, subject to change
Who Is Speaking?
- Julien Bouzitat Innisfree
- Jose Castro Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products
- Matt Corey PGA Tour Superstore
- Karla Gallardo Cuyana
- Fred Gerantabee Coty Inc.
- Shyam Gidumal EY
- Elana Gorbatyuk Sid Lee
- Stephen Ippolito Bandier
- Rati Levesque TheRealReal
- Nick Molnar AfterPay
- David Olsen COSBAR
- Adam Pritzker Assembled Brands
Past Editorial Coverage
Cuyana’s Radical Retail Concept: Fewer, Better Items
Retailer takes its time whether it's designing a blouse or evaluating retail sites.
WWD Retail 20/20 London: The New Store Experience
Brand leaders gathered at London’s Wellcome Collection on June 27 to talk shop floors, customer seduction and the importance of savvy sales staff.