Themed “The New Store Experience,” WWD takes a look at transformative innovations, new technologies, the in-store experiences they enable, the benefits retailers and brands receive, and the resources needed to plan and execute a successful strategy.
Topics to include:
- Converging the digital and physical shopping experiences
- Tracking and analyzing shopper behavior across visits
- Leveraging data in store to improve and personalize services
- Bringing content, context – and community to commerce
- Using the power of social media to attract and retain consumers
7:30 – 8:30 AM // Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 AM // Session I
10:30 – 11:15 AM // Networking Break
11:15 AM – 12:45 PM // Session II
12:45 – 2:00 PM // Lunch
2:00 – 4:00 PM // Session III
4:00 PM // Wine Reception
To download the selected file, please complete the form below.
Who Is Speaking?
- Yael Aflalo Reformation
- Steve Banks Beast
- Steph Korey Away
- Jen Rubio Away
- Ramdane Touhami Buly 1803
- Spencer Wallace Beast
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or firstname.lastname@example.org