Themed “The New Store Experience,” WWD takes a look at transformative innovations, new technologies, the in-store experiences they enable, the benefits retailers and brands receive, and the resources needed to plan and execute a successful strategy.
Topics to include:
- Converging the digital and physical shopping experiences
- Tracking and analyzing shopper behavior across visits
- Leveraging data in store to improve and personalize services
- Bringing content, context – and community to commerce
- Using the power of social media to attract and retain consumers
7:30 – 8:30 AM // Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 AM // Session I
10:30 – 11:15 AM // Networking Break
11:15 AM – 12:45 PM // Session II
12:45 – 2:00 PM // Lunch
2:00 – 4:00 PM // Session III
4:00 PM // Wine Reception
To download the selected file, please complete the form below.
Who Is Speaking?
- Simon Burstein The Place
- Caroline Crosswell Rapha
- Arantxa Gómez Desigual
- Thea Green Nails Inc.
- Steph Korey Away
- Zak Normandin Dirty Lemon Beverages
- Darren Read Rapha
- Jen Rubio Away
- Ramdane Touhami Officine Universelle Buly
- Spencer Wallace Beast