2018 Footwear News Achievement Awards
Hosted annually in NYC since 1986 and often called “The Shoe Oscars”, FN editors honor the best shoes, icons and new talent – Powerful names and brands that far exceeded industry expectations.
Tuesday, December 4
New York City
Attendance by invitation only.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or email@example.com
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
- Bruce Nordstrom Lifetime Achievement Award
- Amina Muaddi Launch of the Year
- Diane Sullivan Person of the Year
- Allbirds Brand of the Year Award
- Mike Amiri Vivian Infantino Emerging Talent Award
- Authentic Brands Group Company of the Year Award
- Fila Disruptor 2 Shoe of the Year Award
- Marc Fisher Hall of Fame Award
- Chloe Gosselin Emerging Talent Award
- Pierre Hardy Hall of Fame Award
- Peter Harris Hall of Fame Award
- Rebecca Minkoff Social Impact Award
- Reebok x Pyer Moss Collaboration of the Year Award
- Ron Fromm Icon Award for Philanthropy Award
- Tabitha Simmons Designer of the Year Award
- hailey baldwin STYLE INFLUENCER OF THE YEAR
- manolo blahnik LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Ronnie Feig COLLABORATOR OF THE YEAR
- Victor Luis PERSON OF THE YEAR
- Rihanna SHOE OF THE YEAR
- kanye west SHOE OF THE YEAR
Footwear News Announces 2017 FN Achievement Award Winners
Honorees include Virgil Abloh, Attico and Alexa Chung.
Honorees Offer Up Their Best Career Advice on the 2017 FNAA Red Carpet
The biggest names in the footwear industry came out for the 2017 Footwear News Achievement Awards in New York City tonight. And the honorees offered up some valuable advice to those looking to achieve success in the shoe business.
FN to Honor Bruce Nordstrom, Diane Sullivan, Tabitha Simmons + More Big Names at 2018 FNAAs
A look at the 2018 FNAA winners.