Join a peer-to-peer exchange, March 21 at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, a fresh setting for a day of inspiring speakers, informative and interactive sessions & unparalleled networking with colleagues across fashion & retail.
Topics to include:
- Who’s influencing men’s retail
- What’s next in online-offline innovation
- When do men’s collaborations make sense
- Where do global brands see U.S. opportunity
- Why experiences matter to millennials
- How fashion is driving performance sportswear
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
- Men's Collaborations
- Performance Sportswear
Who Is Speaking?
- Stacia Andersen Abercrombie & Fitch
- Antonio Brown LVL XIII
- Tim Coppens Tim Coppens & Under Armour Sportswear
- Karin Darmanin Macy’s
- Jason Derulo LVL XIII
- Matteo Gottardi W.R.K. + WRKSHOP
- Joëlle Grünberg Lacoste North America
- Ulric Jerome MatchesFashion.com
- Albin Johansson Axel Arigato
- David Katz Randa Accessories
- Aaron Levant ComplexCon
- Aaron Levine Abercrombie & Fitch
- Ryan Seacrest Ryan Seacrest Distinction
- James Starke JCPenney
- Jim Shea First Insight Inc.
- Michael Strahan Collection by Michael Strahan, Good Morning America & Fox NFL Sunday
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or firstname.lastname@example.org