Join a peer-to-peer exchange, March 21 at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, a fresh setting for a day of inspiring speakers, informative and interactive sessions & unparalleled networking with colleagues across fashion & retail.
Topics to include:
- Who’s influencing men’s retail
- What’s next in online-offline innovation
- When do men’s collaborations make sense
- Where do global brands see U.S. opportunity
- Why experiences matter to millennials
- How fashion is driving performance sportswear
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
- Men's Collaborations
- Performance Sportswear
Who Is Speaking?
- Stacia AndersenAbercrombie & Fitch
- Antonio BrownLVL XIII
- Tim CoppensTim Coppens & Under Armour Sportswear
- Karin DarmaninMacy’s
- Jason DeruloLVL XIII
- Matteo GottardiW.R.K. + WRKSHOP
- Joëlle GrünbergLacoste North America
- Ulric JeromeMatchesFashion.com
- Albin JohanssonAxel Arigato
- David KatzRanda Accessories
- Aaron LevantComplexCon
- Aaron LevineAbercrombie & Fitch
- Ryan SeacrestRyan Seacrest Distinction
- James StarkeJCPenney
- Jim SheaFirst Insight Inc.
- Michael StrahanCollection by Michael Strahan, Good Morning America & Fox NFL Sunday
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or firstname.lastname@example.org