The 2017 Beauty Summit is now sold out.
For information regarding future events such as our 2018 WWD Digital Beauty Forum and 2018 WWD Beauty CEO Summit, please submit your information via this link.
Join 250 executives on June 5-6 in New York for the WWD Beauty Summit. Created by WWD’s beauty editors, this year’s program, themed Future Present, will address the consumer, retail and brand forces that are profoundly – and permanently – changing the industry. More than 20 speakers will share their perspective on:
- How new consumer dynamics are resetting business strategy
- How retailers are reinventing the shopping experience
- How yesterday’s niche brands are redefining today’s market
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
Who Is Speaking?
- Dr. Parham AarabiModiFace
- Tarang Amine.l.f. Beauty
- Mary DillonUlta Beauty
- Alan T. EnnisGlansaol
- Fabrizio FredaThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Mike GeorgeQVC Inc.
- Jo MaloneJo Loves
- Laura NelsonSEED Beauty
- Camillo PaneCoty
- Vasiliki PetrouUnilever Prestige
- Amy ReganSkinFix Inc
- Marc ReyShiseido Americas
- Karin TracyFacebook
- Victoria TsaiTatcha
- Kat Von DKat Von D Beauty
- Emily WeissInto the Gloss and Glossier
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or email@example.com