Create and renew: Two powerful tactics to confront an industry wracked by complex and bewildering changes. That’s the theme of the WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit, Oct. 24-25 in New York City.
This Summit will be a meeting point for some of the sharpest minds in the business who will address fickle consumer tastes, a complex socio-economic backdrop and how the digital juggernaut is disrupting retail and compelling brands and stores alike to innovate like never before.
The Summit also will mark the second year of the WWD Honors that recognize the achievements of key industry executives and companies.
Join us for two days of the Summit, as top retailers and brand executives, dealmakers and thought leaders from around the world share their wisdom, experience and advice.
Tuesday, October 24
7:30 – 8:30 AM //Registration & Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 AM // Session I
10:30 – 11:15 AM // Networking Break
11:15 AM – 12:45 PM // Session II
12:45 – 2:00 PM // Lunch
2:00 – 4:00 PM // Session III
4:00 – 5:15 PM //Networking Break
6:00 PM // WWD Honors Cocktail Celebration & Dinner Program
Wednesday, October 25
7:30 – 8:30 AM // Registration & Breakfast
8:30 – 10:30 AM // Session I
10:30 – 11:00 AM // Networking Break
11:00 AM – 12:45 PM // Session II
12:45 PM // Networking Lunch
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
Who Is Speaking?
- Alexei Agratchev RETAILNEXT
- Chip Bergh Levi Strauss
- Marco Bizzarri Gucci
- Neil Blumenthal Warby Parker
- Patrick Chalhoub Chalhoub Group
- Ryan Cotton Bain Capital
- J. Michael Evans Alibaba Group
- Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger
- Kris Jenner
- Mike Karanikolas REVOLVE CLOTHING
- Karl Lagerfeld Chanel
- Jerry Lorenzo FEAR OF GOD
- Gene Manheim Herbert Mines Associates
- Michael Mente REVOLVE CLOTHING
- Virginie Morgon Eurazeo
- Vibhu Norby b8ta
- Pete Nordstrom NORDSTROM
- Greg Petro First Insight
- Michael Preysman Everlane
- Sarah Quinlan Mastercard
- Nathalie Rémy MCKINSEY & COMPANY
- Kendra Scott Kendra Scott, LLC
- Kate Snow NBC News
- Anastasia Soare Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Daniella Vitale Barneys New York
- 2017 John B. Fairchild Honor Karl Lagerfeld Chanel
- 2017 CEO / Creative Leadership Marco Bizzarri Gucci
- 2017 Best Performing Company, Large Cap Moncler
- 2017 Best Performing Company, Small Cap The RealReal
- 2017 Corporate Citizenship Patagonia
Past Editorial Coverage
Rihanna to Speak at the WWD Apparel + Retail Summit
The Oct. 24 event will honor Karl Lagerfeld, Gucci’s Marco Bizzarri, Moncler, The Real Real and Patagonia.
Speed to Market and Consumer Insights Report
Today, we see a unique disruption underway in the fashion apparel, accessories, and beauty markets, with change happening at a speed and scale not yet experienced. A confluence of factors has up-ended the status quo, forcing brands and retailers to re-think strategies and to make investments in technologies to meet the new demands of consumers.