The WWD Men’s Wear Summit has an entirely new format designed to connect you with executives from the top brands and retailers in the industry. Join a peer-to-peer exchange on March 23 at the Rainbow Room – an iconic setting for a day of inspiring speakers, informative and interactive sessions, and unparalleled networking with colleagues from fashion, retail, and e-commerce. It’s a one-of-a-kind event focused exclusively on the men’s wear industry that you won’t want to miss.
Topics of Discussion:
• Shaking up department store shopping – in store and online
• The new rules of cultural branding
• Tailoring a new customer experience online
• What’s next from American design and designers
• Tuning in to millennial and Gen Z expectations
7:00–8:00 am Registration & Breakfast
8:00-10:15 am Session I
10:15-10:45 am Networking Break
10:45 am-1:00 pm Session II
1:00-2:00 pm Lunch
2:00-3:00 pm Networking Experience
To register now, contact Sue Jin Lee at email@example.com.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
Who Is Speaking?
- John BallayKNOT STANDARD
- James CurleighLEVI STRAUSS
- John ElliottJOHN ELLIOTT
- Kean EtroETRO
- Kevin HarterBLOOMINGDALE'S
- Patrick Janelle@aguynamedpatrick
- Tom KalenderianBarneys New York
- Andy MantisNPD GROUP
- Pierre Henri MattoutPHM SAINTS Pu00c8RES
- Greg PetroFIRST INSIGHT INC.
- Jessica MurphyTRUE FIT
- Nicolas PickaertsMATCHESFASHION.COM
- George ZimmerGeneration Tux & zTailors
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What People Are Saying
Coming together with so many great minds in the industry was excellent. The speakers covered a large, and broad number of topics - all of which are pertinent in the menswear industry today. I left the day feeling invigorated, and excited about what we do.
An engaging day full of unique perspectives from a strategic cross section of men's wear industry leaders.
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
Great diversified panel of speakers. Very inspiring to listen to young designers who are already so successful but so humble and down to earth.
MARC BY MARC JACOBS