Physical and digital retail are converging, creating profound change across the industry. At WWD Retail 20/20 – The New Store Experience, we will explore ways to attract and engage consumers and inspire their loyalty across channels. We will highlight innovations that can transform shopping for fashion, footwear and beauty. Join 200+ brand and retail executives on March 28 for perspective on:
- Format: Retailers are experimenting with new store formats, from popups to collaborations to smaller footprints, to meet changing consumer preferences
- Technology: Retailers are harnessing consumers’ ever-growing attachment to technology to enhance the in-store experience
- Data: Big data is not limited to online. Retailers are becoming more sophisticated about using it to drive results in store.
- 360 Experience: Moving beyond “omnichannel,” retailers are striving to give consumers a seamless, exceptional experience no matter where they shop
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
- 360 Experience
Who Is Speaking?
- Joyce AzriaAvec Les Filles
- John Baileye.l.f. Beauty Inc.
- Mariah ChaseELOQUII
- Sid GuptaLolli and Pops
- Gil KrakowskyGap Brand, Gap Inc.
- Matt MacInnisInkling
- Vishaal MelwaniCombatant Gentlemen
- Anand RaghuramanEY
- Rajeev RaiNeiman Marcus
- Marc-Alexandre RischL’Oréal USA
- Maureen SullivanRent the Runway
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or email@example.com