Given the convergence of physical and digital retail, WWD is expanding the footprint of our one-day Forum in London. At WWD Retail 20/20 – The New Store Experience, we will explore new ways to attract and engage consumers and inspire their loyalty across channels. We will highlight innovations that can transform shopping for fashion, footwear and beauty. Join 200+ brand and retail executives on April 25 for:
- The store of the future: From beacons to tablets to virtual reality, retailers are utilizing technology to enhance the in-store experience.
- Big Data: Long a tool of digital marketers, retailers are deploying data analytics to maximize brick-and-mortar opportunities.
- Luxury Reset: Luxury brands and retailers are creating exclusive retail enclaves for one-of-a-kind environments, creating loyalty and demand for prestige consumers.
- Formats & Function : From pop-ups to in-store events, more retailers and brands are experimenting with new store formats to breathe new life in traditional retail environments
What we're talking about
- The Store of the Future
- Big Data
- Luxury Reset
- Formats & Function
Who Is Speaking?
- Tom ChapmanMatchesFashion.com
- Charlie ColeTUMI
- Apu GuptaCuralate
- Lana HopkinsMon Purse
- Richard HurrenLevi Strauss & Co.
- Deborah NicodemusModa Operandi
- Nicolaj ReffstrupGanni
- Chris SandersonThe Future Laboratory
- Paul WheatleyLUSH
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or email@example.com