Create and renew: Two powerful tactics to confront an industry wracked by complex and bewildering changes. That’s the theme of the WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit, Oct. 24-25 in New York City.
This Summit will be a meeting point for some of the sharpest minds in the business who will address fickle consumer tastes, a complex socio-economic backdrop and how the digital juggernaut is disrupting retail and compelling brands and stores alike to innovate like never before.
The Summit also will mark the second year of the WWD Honors that recognize the achievements of key industry executives and companies.
Join us for two days of the Summit, as top retailers and brand executives, dealmakers and thought leaders from around the world share their wisdom, experience and advice.
WhenOctober 24 - 25
WhereNew York City
Who Is Speaking?
- Alexei AgratchevRetailNext
- Patrick ChalhoubChalhoub Group
- Ryan CottonBain Capital
- Mike KaranikolasREVOLVE Clothing
- Federico MarchettiYoox Net-A-Porter Group
- Michael MenteREVOLVE Clothing
- Pete NordstromNordstrom
- Greg PetroFirst Insight Inc.
- Michael PreysmanEverlane
- Sarah QuinlanMastercard
- Hal ReiterHerbert Mines Associates
- Jay W. SammonsThe Carlyle Group
- Anastasia SoareAnastasia Beverly Hills
- Daniella VitaleBarneys New York
Sponsorship opportunities provide direct access to the most influential executives in the industry through high-profile brand visibility and interaction, plus targeted networking. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and can be highly customized to meet your marketing objectives.
For more information on sponsoring, please contact Alexis Coyle at 646.356.4719 or firstname.lastname@example.org